Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Virtual Consultant?
A Virtual Consultant works from their own office to support and provide the guidance you require to keep your project or business organised.
We are agents of your success!
Administrative Consultants are THE Administrative Experts! We specialize in providing you with the right-hand administrative support and guidance you need to keep your business organized, humming along smoothly and moving forward.
Used with permission from the Administrative Consultants Association
How can we help and what are the benefits of contracting Virtualness?
Collaborating with Virtualness brings many benefits. We strive to treat our clients with the utmost respect and professionalism at all times. As perfectionists, we take pride in completing our work at an exceptionally high-level.
We can help your business with:
- Administration Support
- Project Support
- Content Creation
- Event Planning
- Professional Profiles
- Website Creation
- Feeling a sense of trust that we take pride in completing all our work and ensure we cohere with your business aims and missions
- Increased flexibility
- Increased productivity
- Increased focus on more specialised tasks
- Working efficiently at lesser costs
- Increased focus on core operations of the business
- Helping you grow your business!
What is the process to contract Virtualness?
We aim to make this process as simple as possible for our clients.
To contract Virtualness please follow these steps:
- Complete the “Schedule a Consultation” form on our website.
- We will contact you to schedule a suitable time for your complimentary 30-minute video call. Here we will chat about how we can work together to support your business.
- Should you choose to go ahead, relevant paperwork and an invoice will be sent to you. To ensure our clients have secured hours throughout the month we require payment in full prior to commencement of service.
- Once all paperwork has been signed and payment is received we commence supporting your business!
How do we assign tasks to Virtualness for completion?
Each package includes one (1) weekly 30-minute video call meeting where initiation, planning, execution & performance/monitoring will take place in relation to the tasks required for completion.
Other modes of communication include emails, telephone calls and text messages. We also provide our clients with a weekly progress report enabling us to keep track of task progress.
It is the responsibility of the client to provide Virtualness with an adequate number of tasks for each package. Should the hours not be filled with any package, Virtualness do not provide refunds or roll-overs into the next month.
What is the definition of a one (1) month package?
A one (1) month Business Services package represents four (4) weeks with hours allocated per week as per package purchased. A specific outline of dates will be provided to clients once the paperwork has been signed and we receive payment.
Working hours per week will depend on your choice of package.
Still Have Questions?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us
0423 329 063
Connect with us